The staff and governors aim to keep children safe through:
- Providing a safe environment for them to learn in
- Identifying children who are suffering or are likely to suffer significant harm, and taking appropriate action to ensure that they are kept safe both at home and in the education setting.
To achieve this aim we:
- Take all possible actions to prevent unsuitable people from working with children
- Promote safe practice and challenge any poor or unsafe practice
- Identify instances where there are grounds for concern about a child's welfare and initiate or take appropriate action to keep them safe
- Contribute to effective partnership working between all those involved in providing services for our children
Our Safeguarding Policy can be opened on our policies page.
Please note that any adult who has concerns about the welfare of a child has a duty to report this.
Designated Safeguarding Leads